Professional Language Coaching
for Managers and Executives
This course can be taken online or face-to-face either at our school or at your place of business. This course is taught only in English.
Among lessons about leadership and management, the conversations also include discussions about crucial cultural differences between Poland and the United States when conducting business
Up to 5 employees – 150 zł/hr, 270 zł/2 hrs
More than 5 employess – 200 zł/hr, 350 zł/2 hrs
This course is also offered on individual basis face-to-face or online. 110 zł/60 min, 180 zł/90 min.
*We offer discounts based on the frequncy of lessons.
References available upon request.
WE FOCUS ON IMPROVING YOUR PROFICIENCY LEVEL FROM ADVANCED TO BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL. SAMPLE TOPICS INCLUDE:
Difficult/High Stake Conversations
- What are the basis principles for handling difficult conversations?
- What is emotional intelligence and what is the impact of emotional intelligence on work culture?
- How effective are your meetings?
- What strategies can you use to make your meetings more inclusive?
Interpersonal and Team Communication
- Can emotional hijacking hinder effective communication?
- How does self-management impact the communication process?
- What are some of the barriers to effective communication?
- How to read a body language and why is body language important?
- Have you considered how your communication impacts all stakeholders?
- Would those with whom you are communicating consider your communication effective and respectful?
- Are your motives clear, or will others perceive that you have a hidden agenda?
Communication Across Cultures
- What is cultural intelligence?
- Why possessing cultural intelligence is important for global business leaders?
- What approaches can you take to developing cultural intelligence?